For virtual rides with Tacx Trainer Software who want to upload to Strava. One of the procedures is described below:
1. upload RLV.tts to TrainingPeaks.
2. at www.trainingpeaks.com, go to the upper right corner and tap "your name", click "account setting", click "export data", click "download device files for data range".
3. goto to the download folder. The device files come out as a zip file.
4. unzip the "atlete" data. You'll get a .pwx.gz file.
5. open http://beta.pwx.raytracer.dk/ .
7. import the .pwx.gz and convert.
8. download the presented .gpx.
9. open www.strava.com and opload the .gpx using upload activity, using "from file".